● Three-axis Stabilization
● Automatic Motion Tracking
● Manual Zoom
● Panoramic Shooting
● Multi-angle Shooting
● Take Out the Shake and Record Anywhere
Be the director of your life
Baseus Control APP supports iOS 10.0 or above and Android 6.0 or above.
Concise Controls Designed from Entry Level to Prosumer
Includes free micro USB charging cable
Phone width: 92mm ( Max.）
(1) Install phone
1. Please install a phone and adjust the balance when the gimbal powers off;
2. Push and hold open the phone clamp, slide the phone in as close as possible against the tilt axis motor, and clamp on.( see the above Figure);
3. Rotate the tilt axis to the right;
4. Adjust the phone balance by sliding the horizontal arm of the roll axis; (If the phone is tilted to the right, shorten the arm; if the phone is tilted to the left, lengthen the arm. If it is still tilted to the left, attach the counterweight to adjust the balance).
(2) Power on / off
Power on: Long press the power button for 3 seconds to power on the gimbal after balancing the phone;
Notes: If the gimbal automatically detects that the phone is not well-balanced after powering on, it will enter the automatic calibration state.
Click “Calibrate” and wait for 15 seconds. The gimbal will automatically calibrate and enter sleep mode during this period. Restart it after 15 seconds.
(3) Connect APP
Power on the gimbal – turn on the phone Wireless – open the Baseus Control APP – search the gimbal Wireless and connect the gimbal.
Baseus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Capture the Most Beautiful Moments
Product size (L x W x H): 30.00 x 18.00 x 7.00 cm / 11.81 x 7.09 x 2.76 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 31.20 x 16.80 x 8.00 cm / 12.28 x 6.61 x 3.15 inches